1. All students who expect to graduate from the Institute by the end of the academic year and are seeking employment may register for campus placements with this office. Placement Registration is for ONE ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
2. Registration for Diploma, B.Tech, M.Tech & MBA will be done within the month of July. The Registration form may be downloaded from the Placement page of the College website.
3. Student has to submit a soft copy of his resume with 2 passportsize photos at the time of registration for availing placement assistance.
4. Campus placement is a facility provided for the students of Aurora group students. Registration is not compulsory at all. Students not interested in placements are requested not to register for placements. Only registered students are allowed to appear in campus recruitment process.
5. Students who have acquired their degrees and were not placed in the earlier year will not be allowed to re-register.
6. There will be three different tires of companies visiting our group for campus recruitment drive. In TIER-I ,companies offering more than Rs. 7 lakhs package per annum will be placed. In TIER-II, companies offering more than Rs. 4 lakhs and lesser than or equal to Rs. 7 lakhs package per annum will be placed. In TIER-III, companies offering upto Rs. 4 lakhs package per annum will be placed. The students already placed in TIER-III will not be allowed to appear further in any TIER-III company. However, already placed students in TIER-III will be allowed to appear in any TIER-II or TIER-I companies till they are not getting a maximum of two job offers. If any student gets a maximum two job offers from two different companies belonging to two different tires, then he/she will not be allowed to appear further in any other recruitment drive. Students placed in higher tier company will not be allowed to appear in lower tier companies.
7. It is the responsibility of the student to check announcements/notices/ updated information/shortlisted names etc. in the notice boards of Placement Office. Students are expected to be in time as per the announcements.
8. Late comers for aptitude test/GD / interview may not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
9. A student who applies and gets shortlisted is bound to go through the entire selection process unless rejected midway by the company. Any student who withdraws deliberately in the midst of a selection process will be disallowed from placement for the rest of the academic year.
10. Students must bring their identity cards with them whenever they go through a placement process
11. Students should maintain discipline and show ethical behavior in every action they take during the placement process. Any student found violating the discipline rules set by the company or defaming the institute name will be disallowed from the placements for the rest of the academic year.